Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Get E-Mail!

A short and sweet proposition:

Dear Friend

MR SONG LILE


Complement of the day,

Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have not met before,My name is Mr Song Lile I work with the Hang Seng Bank.I have a business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account we shall then share in the ratio of 70% for me, 30% for you.Should you be interested Please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality and send me the following:

Full names,
private phone number,
current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details,
my email address is songlile12@live.com
this is my private phone number Is:+852-367-86701.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Lile.


And it is nice to be told that I am complementing the day. How sweet! What a nice compliment!

No comments: