My name is Mrs.Jennifer Peters; I am a dying woman who has decided to
donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed for
cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who
has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I
will not live longer than some weeks because of my health idecided to
WILL/donate the sum of $2 500 000 Two million five hundred thousand
dollars to you for the good work of humanity and also to help the
motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.
I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Here is the Contact information of my Attorney below:
Orbin Law Firm
Abogado De Justicia
Notario & Tribunal
Sr Pedro Antonio
and tell him that I have WILLED $2 500 000.00
to you and I have also notified him. I know I don’t know you but I have
been directed to do this. Thanks and God bless.
NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the
task is accomplished as i don't want anything that will jeopardize my last
From Mrs.Jennifer Peters.
I'm not sure what that "NB" refers to. Wikipedia offers ideas:
The letters NB or Nb may refer to:You will be glad, no doubt, that I didn't post the latest missive from fake Paypal. The Russian branch, apparently...
* (as N.B.) an abbreviation for nota bene, a Latin expression meaning "note well"
* An abbreviation for 'Not Bad', used in chat and slang when describing something adequate
* The symbol for the chemical element Niobium
* The ISO 639-1 abbreviation for the Bokmål written form of the Norwegian language
* The Canada Post Corporation provincial abbreviation for New Brunswick
* New Balance, a shoe manufacturer
* Narrowboat, a particular size of water vessel found on English canals.
* One of several areas named New Britain
* Nigerian Breweries, a beverage company in Nigeria manufacturing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including: Heineken, Star, Gulder, Maltina, Amstel Malta, Legend, and Fayrouz
* North Britain, a historical term for Scotland