Monday, June 23, 2008

I Get E-Mail!

Our first email is short and sweet. What the heck is Business Treasury Services? I guess if you are one, you know! I love the phrase, "If you are not user of the Chase Manhattan Bank Business please disregard this e-mail!", especially the exclamation point! So let me see if I have this straight--Chase Manhattan Bank has no idea who their customers are, so they send a blanket email out. Yeah, right!

Dear Chase Bank Internet Banking customer!

Our Maintenance Department is doing a scheduled website upgrade

By following the link below please commence the procedure of the user login approval:

https://www2.chase.com/ccp/clientconfirm.jsp/?unitid=21jdsewzraFZGDtcwhhOkhb

These instructions are to be e-mailed and followed by all members of the Business Treasury Services.

JP Morgan Chase Bank Group does apologize for the problems caused, and is very appreciative for your collaboration.

If you are not user of the Chase Manhattan Bank Business please disregard this e-mail!

--- This is automatically generated message please do not reply ---

© 2008 JP Morgan Chase Bank Corporation All Rights Reserved.


Letter Number Two proudly announces:


I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: bensonjames47@yahoo.com

- FROM THE DESK OF MR.BENSON ZIK JAMES ABBEY INTERNATIONAL BANK 2 TRION SQUARE REGENTS PLACE LONDON NW1 3AN UNITED KINGDOM DEAR SIR,I AM MR.BENSON ZIK JAMES,A SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONAL WORKING AS THE HEAD OF FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED BANK.ON NOVEMBER 6TH,2000,AN AMERICA OIL CONSULTANT/CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ.MR.JACK FERRER POWELL DEPOSITED THE SUM OF $6,500,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS IN THE BANK SINCE 6TH OF NOVEMBER,2000.AND SINCE THEN WE HAVE NOT SEEN HIM AGAIN.ALL THE CONTACT HE GAVE WAS FAKE CONTACT.FINALLY WE DISCOVERED FROM HIS CONTRACT EMPLOYERS,THE PETROLEUM CORPORATION THAT MR.JACK FERRER POWELL,DIED IN THE PLANE CRASH ON OCTOBER 31,2000,(AN EGYPTIAN BOEING 767 FLIGHT 990)WITH OTHER PASSENGERS ON BOARD.RIGHT NOW I CONTACTED YOU IF YOU CAN AGREE TO CLAIM IT.ALL THE BACK UP DOCUMENTS WILL BE PROVIDED BY ME AND TEAM REDEPOSITING THIS MONEY WITH SAME NAME I NEED FROM A FAKE ADDRESS FROM YOU AND YOUR MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER,SO THAT AFTER THE DEAL THERE WILL BE NO TRACE OF ANY KIND.ONCE THIS IS DONE,I AM GOING TO RESIGN MY APPOINTMENT WITH BANK.PLEASE IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT,I A READY TO GIVE YOU 30% OF THE TOTAL SUM.JUST REPLY VIA MY EMAIL.BEST REGARDS,MR.BENSON ZIK JAMES

Yes, it was formatted just that way, except the green stuff was in a text box.


Speaking of fake Paypal emails, I discovered the other day that my Paypal account WAS locked up tight, apparently because I haven't used it in, probably, six years.

No comments: